Thursday, July 1, 2010

Reiki Healing

m
Reiki is a Japanese word for the universal life force or vital air,that is known to effect treatment of mental,emotional&physical(organic)ailments.Reiki treatment produces deep relaxation,reduces pain in many cases,balances the various functions of the human body.Reiki healing is being offered in some hospitals in USA.
Reiki was rediscovered by a Japanese monk Dr,Usui,who called it Drugless Therapy.Reiki is not a replacement for modern scientific medicine.Reiki requires initiation by a Reiki Master.
I became a Reiki Master Teacher ten years ago.I am a certified Master in Usui Reiki,Chios healing,KarunaKI,Seichim 7 facet,Silver Vioet Flame Reiki,Mahatma Energy,Buddhapalm Ki,MPRUE--
I teach many energy healing systems.I have also been attuned to Shamballa Reiki,Ascension Reiki 9th degree,Lightarian Reiki,Kundalini Reiki,Gold shakti,Lavender flame,Green Tara Seichim,Archangel Rays.Golden triangle,Ra-Sheeba,Egyptian Cartouche healing,Celtic Reiki---
By profesion I am a Retired Senior Lecturer in Physics.I taught Engineering Physics at a local college for over thirty years.I also worked for Ministry of Education,Kenya for over five years.
I offer free Reiki attunements to foreign nationals.Ialso give free Reiki treatments .
My hobbies--Meditation,Vedic astrology,Optical&Radio astronomy.
May Reiki heal the Earth&protect all the sentient beings.
contact: sharasatya@yahoo.com sharasatya@gmail.com
location-Btm layout,Bangalore.


HTML Website Templates from Quackit.com

2 comments:

  1. hi there. awesome reiki healing in bangalore. you have distributed useful details. keep up the excellent reiki healing in bangalore! this very goog is really exciting and gives excellent services in bangalore.


    reiki healing in bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gos this is just great, in fact I'm i reiki healing in bangalore and it's fabulous.My dad who likes to visit reiki healing in bangalore says that when you go sometime it's awesome.

    reiki healing in bangalore

    ReplyDelete